Monday, July 2, 2012

duh

A guy I haven't heard from since the beginning of June wrote "I lost my phone. Would you mind giving me your phone number again?" My initial reaction was "yes, yes yes!! Of course you can have my number, silly!!"

But instead I replied with an "I don't think that is a good idea.". Fuck. Me. But it's just.. I haven't heard from him in a long time, so I slowly stopped thinking about him. It was all good. But now he's on my mind again. Great. I mean, he could basically have said "oh, so you're about to get over me? Here, why don't I text you so you start thinking about me again". Same shit.

Hmm. I feel awful about this. I can't believe I just fucking messed up the last chance I had of seeing him when I get back, soon-ish (thanks Pearlio). But again, this is all for the greater good.

.. Who am I kidding. I'm fucking ordering fried chicken and fries now. I feel like shit. AND DON'T JUDGE ME IT'S PERFECTLY OKAY TO GORGE ON JUNK FOOD WHEN YOU'RE NOT FEELING SUPER DUPER.


.. Eh.


No comments:

Post a Comment