Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tankespind

Plenty of people ask me if anything is wrong, but I find that none of them really want to know.

So I smile and pretend that it's all okay. I suppose I am down with the game. I am good at pretending. Anyway, it feels like I've been lobotomized. I stare at things and people for minutes and minutes, but I don't know what to say. I don't even know what I am thinking about right now. And I guess I don't really care in the end. I stopped caring a long time ago, but I've been so desperate to feel alive, that I convinced myself that I actually did care.

Anyway. I forgot my bag on the train last week. Got it back. Then tonight someone stole my purse, Polaroid camera, ID, diary and tons of polaroid photos of pussies (compared vags with a caucasian girl friend), nosebleed, bruises, rotten stuff, animal bones, drunken moments and whatnot. Fuck.

Moving on. Kae and I made a rather stupid bet. Like, we'll try to see who of us can eat next to nothing for two weeks, starting tomorrow. Why and how did I become so stupid.


No comments:

Post a Comment