Sunday, December 11, 2011

..




My legs are bruised, my body is aching and it feels like someone just crushed my skull. I will never drink whiskey again. 


Dun dun dun. Here's a few photos from my trip to Prachuap, where I stayed at my aunts beach resort with a friend.

A guy we met at the top of Ban Krut mountain temple. Epic fail.

One of the beach resorts cute dogs. It was amazing. We stayed at a bungalow right down to  the private beach . Thanks auntie!

We ate lunch at a little beach side street food place and started talking a bit with the owner and her husband. Then somehow we ended up in their backyard, where we saw their monkeys being busy throwing down coconuts to the ground so they could be picked up by the street vendors brother later. 

At the mountain temple, Prachuap Kiri Khan.

We biked and biked until we found an ice cream bar at the beach side at the other side  of Ban Krut

I can barely see anything else than ass, hair and tits. But don't worry. I do have arms, legs and a face. 

Amazing view

Coconut trees and a little house, Ban Krut. Around 5 ca.














No comments:

Post a Comment